- Alibabaei, Gholam Reza (1995), Historical and Political Culture of Iran and the Middle East, Volume I, Tehran, Rasa Publication.
- Anderson, Ewan (2013), Middle East: Geography and Geopolitics, Routledge.
- Azam, Ikram (2003), Islam and the Future, PFI and Margalla Voices.
- Bacevich, Andrew J.; Efraim Inbar (2013), The Gulf War of 1991 Reconsidered, Routledge.
- Choudhury (2012), Reforming Muslim World, Routledge.
- Doherty, James; and Robert Faltzograph (1997), Contradictory Theories in International Relations, Translated by Vahid Bangi and Alireza Tayeb; V. 2, Tehran, Qomes Publishing.
- Drysdale, Alasdair; and Gerald H. Blake (1997), Middle Eastern and North African Political Geography, translated by Mir Heydar, Tehran, Bureau of Political and International Studies, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 4th Edition.
- Ehteshami, Anoushiravan (2007), Globalization and Geopolitics in the Middle East: Old Games, New Rules, Routledge.
- Elmandjra, Mahdi (1990), Futures of the Islamic World, Symposium on the Future of the Islamic World, Algiers.
10. Ewans, Graham; and Jeffrey Nunam (2002), International Relations Culture, Translated by Hamira Moshirzadeh and Hossein Sharifi; Tehran, Publishing.
11. Fuller, Graham, and Jan Laser (2005), Feeling under Siege: The Geopolitics of Islam and the West, translated by Alireza Farshchi and Ali Akbar Karami. Tehran, Doreh Alieh Jang.
12. Huff, Toby (2005), First Origins of New Science: Islam, China and the West, Translated by Hamid Taghouipour, Tehran, Research and Development Institute for Humanities
13. Inayatullah, Sohail (2004), The Causal Layered Analysis Reader, Tamkang University Press.
14. Iqbal, Muzaffar (2008), Definitive Encounters: Islam, Muslims, and the West, the Other Press.
15. Jafari Valdani, Asghar (1995), Developments of Borders and its Geopolitical Role in the Persian Gulf, Tehran, Qomes Publication.
16. Moqimi, Maj Al-din (1994), investigating the Role of Regional Economic Organizations in the Developments of the International System, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
17. Perry, Marvin; Myrna Chase; James Jacob; Margaret Jacob; Theodore H. Von Laue (2012), Western Civilization: Since 1400, Cengage Learning.
18. Qavam, Abdul Ali (1998), Principles of Foreign Policy and International Politics, Tehran, Samt Publication, 5th Edition.
19. Rajaei, Farhang (2003), Globalization, Translated by Abdol Hossein Azarang, Tehran, Agah.
20. Rahman, S.M. (1996), Organization of the Islamic Conference and Future Challenges, Translated by Homirah Moshirzadeh, Foreign Policy Journal; 11th Year; No. 3.
21. Safavid, Seyyed Yahya (2008), Unity of the Islamic World: The Future of Perspective, Tehran, Shakib Publication.
22. Sari-al-Qalam, Mahmoud (2000), Foreign Policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran: Theoretical Review and Paradigm of the Coalition, Tehran, Strategic Research Center.
23. Smith, Peter H, (1992), Introduction; The Politics of Integration: Concepts and Themes, edited by P. H. Smith; New Brunswick: Transaction.
24. Ye'or, Bat (2011), Europe, Globalization, and the Coming of the Universal Caliphate, Fairleigh Dickinson.