Aims, Scope and Perspective of Islamic Political Thought (IPT)
Islamic Political Thought (IPT) is an international, open-access, academic, peer-reviewed journal and follows a double blind review policy with the aim of disseminating researches in Political Sciences and International Relations from the Islamic perspective. Our Journal provides a forum for dialogue among experts in incorporating research articles that debate and analyze subjects areas include:
- Political Thought
- Political Philosophy
- Political Fiqh
- Political Sociology
- Political Ideology
- Comparative Political Economy
- Political Islamic Jurisprudence
- Methodologies of Islamic political studies
- Political Ideas in the Quran and traditions
- Political culture in the Islamic system
- The government in the Islamic system
- Islamic political movements
- Political thoughts of the leaders and elites of the Islamic world
- Religious sects, ethnic minorities and social classes in the political system of Islam
- Islamic Revolution of Iran
- Foreign and security policies of the Muslim world and more.
The scope of published work is intentionally broad and we invite innovative work from all methodological approaches in the major subfields of Political Sciences. It welcomes both qualitative and quantitative articles and is open to different methodologies from survey analysis to ethnographic studies. It will also publish thematic interviews with key scholars and review articles.
Islamic Political Thought aims to serve the interests of a wide range of readers and academic scholars of Islamic studies, in the multidisciplinary study of Islamic Political Thought. It also attempts to strengthen research in the Islamic politics and paving the way for theorizing in this field. The primary concern of the Journal is the publication of research papers that both demonstrate sound research methods and meet academic excellence to take positive and practical steps towards the goals of the and the validity of the Journal.
The perspective of Islamic Political Thought would be considered as a reference journal which is a pioneer in explaining the discourse of Islamic politics in various dimensions and offers good opportunities to develop new theories and strategies for Muslims life and Islamic states policy in internal and global politics.